Webeecam is an Android USB camera application to display or record video and capture images from a USB UVC camera that is connected to an Android phone or tablet device with OTG support running Android v4.4 and above. This is available in Google Play Store in two versions – Free and Paid.
This page is aimed at giving you an all that you need to know before getting started with Webeecam.
Although Webeecam is designed to function smoothly on all devices except MediaTek devices, we highly recommend users to try our FREE version before purchasing the Full version. For list of tested cameras and devices see here.
Specifications & Characteristics
- You do not need to root your device
- We support YUV & MJPEG formats
- Aspect ratios: 4:3 & 16:9
- Video size: SD 640 x 480, HD 1280 x 720
- You could set the sound on/off while recording and the sound recording is supported by the device’s internal microphone and not the microphone in connected USB camera
- All supported commands of the camera are controllable – Autofocus, exposure, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gain, sharpness, gamma, whitebalance, backlight compensation, camera reset settings.
- Still capture – All image resolutions supported by the connected USB camera
- Recorded video and captured image file viewer
Differences between free and paid version
- The free version has a time limit of 10 minutes post which you will have to restart the app to continue using it.
- The free version displays watermark of our logo in all the captured images and recorded videos.
- The In-App features available could be used for a maximum of 5 times each for FREE in either still capture mode or video record mode post which you will have to purchase to continue using it.
Of course, the paid version is watermark free, timer free, unlimited usage of In-App features and any future feature additions comes free of cost. 🙂
In both these versions you could connect only one camera at a time and your device has to support USB OTG.
You could always connect with us at email@example.com for any customization requests or support.
We do have Webeecam SDK and we offer perpetual license. Our licensing models are quite flexible to suit your business needs. Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and more information.